As from 5th January 2021 we are in National Lockdown#3.
The Glastonbury Experience Courtyards are closed till further notice.
- The library is therefore physically inaccessible to members during this time.
- If you have books out on loan you can keep these until the present lockdown is over.
- We will not be taking book donations during this period.
- We will be publishing a newsletter.
- We may be broadcasting courses and a concert over the internet in the coming weeks.
CLICK AND DELIVERY SERVICE
- If you have an urgent need to borrow specific books from our collection AND LIVE WITHIN 5 MILES of the library, then please follow the following protocol.
- 1. Check our online catalogue and note the acquisition number and catalogue code of the book(s) you want to borrow.
- 2. Send an email request to Secretary4loa@gmail.com using the following format:
Name of Member: Library Membership Number:
List the Name, Acquisition Number, Title, Author and catalogue code of the book(s) required.
The Full Address to which you wish the books delivered.
The Telephone number by which I can confirm delivery time and arrangements.
I will then reply to you, normally within 24 hours, with confirmation and arrange delivery to your home.
Secretary to the LoA
Below is a live calendar of our opening times, events, and bookings.
*The library is now NOT open most Sundays,
Check also our Facebook page below for events and times.